This recipe taste awesome and is a great way to use up those cucumbers when they are growing in the garden beyond control! So here it is and oh so easy. I always tend to make more than what we can eat at one time, but they keep well in the refrigerator.
4 Medium Sized Organic Cucumbers (more is better)
Several Sprigs of Organic Parsley Chopped
Lots of Organic Dill Chopped
1/2 -1 Cup Chopped Organic Purple Onion
1. Sprinkle Sea Salt all over the cucumbers, herbs and mix in well.
2. Set Cucumbers aside for 2-4 hours or longer.
3. Once wilted, rinse with water over a strainer and squeeze out the water well.
4. Add cucumbers to a bowl and add Apple Cider Vinegar, enough to almost cover cucumbers.
5. Add Justamere's Maple Syrup to Sweeten how you wish.
6. Add Sea Salt and black pepper to taste.