Maple Popcorn and Shakespheare!
If music be the food of love, play on. (First line of Twelfth Night)
You will devour this popcorn once made. So beware of how delicious it will taste. The smack is just right and the maple sweetness versus saltiness is perfect. It really does not matter how good or bad your movie may be, because the popcorn is so so addicting. Be sure to have a bag or bowl for each person involved, otherwise it could lend a fight!! Enjoy!
Heat oven to 250 degrees
1. Cook popcorn according to directions. I use coconut oil in the pan to pop the corn.
2. Put popped corn in a bowl
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add maple syrup, maple sugar and sea salt and boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat
5. Pour gradually over popped corn and mix well.
6. Turn into large cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and cool.