Thesedelicious muffins are made with my Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix. This recipe is simple and easy to make and you can enjoy the muffins with a cup of coffee or maybe your favorite herbal tea and a good book.
1. Mix Marian's Gluten Free mix with baking powder, salt and set aside.
2. Stir together eggs, maple sugar, milk, melted butter and/or oil slightly.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir just to mix. (Do not over mix!)
4. Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
5. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes then turn down oven to 350 degrees and continue to bake 5-10 more minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 6-8 muffins.