Autumn brings warm drinks to the table. Enjoy this ambrosial drink with a delectable dessert.
6 Cups Water
20 Pods of Cardamon
30 Whole Cloves
2- 4 inch Sticks of Cinnamon
20 Black Peppercorns
1/2"x 3" Piece of Fresh Ginger Root
2 1/2 T. Black Tea Leaves
1/4 Cup Justamere's Maple Syrup
1 Cup Raw Milk (optional)
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Add cardamon seeds, cloves, cinnamon sticks, peppercorns, and chopped ginger root, and simmer gently for 20 minutes, covered.
3. Remove from heat, add tea leaves, and steep for 10 minutes, covered.
4. Strain tea leaves and spices out of tea.
5. Add Justamere's Maple Syrup to taste.
6. Heat milk in a second saucepan until it is steaming, and add to tea.
6. Drink tea while steaming hot.