Pancake Mix to Muffins.. Whallah!
Thesedelicious muffins are made with my Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix. This recipe is simple and easy to make and you can enjoy the muffins with a cup of coffee or maybe your favorite herbal tea and a good book.
1. Mix Marian's Gluten Free mix with baking powder, salt and set aside.
2. Stir together eggs, maple sugar, milk, melted butter and/or oil slightly.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir just to mix. (Do not over mix!)
4. Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
5. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes then turn down oven to 350 degrees and continue to bake 5-10 more minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 6-8 muffins.