We love these scones because they are a easy filling breakfast! I mix this recipe up by stirring everything together. A mixer is not necessary!
Glazed with Justamere's Pure Maple Cream makes them extra special.( maple cream is made with one ingredient-maple syrup). This recipe makes a 6 - 7 inch round circle and you can cut into 7 triangle pieces.
As my husband says "These scones taste very earthy, and are very delicious and fulfilling."
- 1 1/4 Cup Honeyville Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour (I buy gluten free buckwheat groats and grind them into flour!)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoon Justamere's Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Apple Sweetened Cranberries, Raisins. or Currants.
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Walnuts or Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tablespoon Melted Coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl stir together all ingredients in any order, until completely mixed.
- Shape dough into an 7 inch disk about 1/2 inch thickness and place on greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Cut disk into 7 wedges at any point.