Maple Granola- Gluten Free
Thank you Hassan and Karima for this yummy recipe using our maple syrup!
This recipe for granola was given to me by friends who used our maple syrup to sweeten it. This is what they say about it. "Thank you for donating your wonderful maple syrup. Our whole family loved this recipe over the Holidays and we continued making it for general consumption. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!"
I like making this granola because it uses only nuts and seeds and has just the right amount of maple satisfaction and delightful crunch. A great gluten free snack that will invigorate you!
- 1 Cup Cashew Pieces
- 1 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 2 Tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Olive, Coconut or Walnut Oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup (desired sweetness)
- Preheat oven- 350 degrees
- Mix ingredients
- Spread onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes stirring once or until golden.